I’ve just released version 1.14.2 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This is a maintenance release, which addresses the following bugs:
- Fix escaped quotes on Public Portfolio widgets
- Increase performance when deleting bbPress topics and replies
- Increase performance of activity queries with respect to Social Paper filtering
- Fix bug in BuddyPress that could cause incorrect metadata to be stored for post items in some cases
- Remove Simple CSS metabox from front-end interface, especially in Events
- Fix bug preventing the creation of groups in some cases
- Fix bug that caused Submit button to be inaccessible in some cases when previewing forum post
- Fix bug in Site Layout tool that prevented site privacy settings from being saved properly
- Add notice when leaving site creation process (as to visit a demo site) without saving changes
For complete details, visit the 1.14.2 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.13.10 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release is also a major update release for themes and plugins. Fixed in this release:
- Improvements to the registration process to avoid problems with commons username and email address confusion
- Improvements to the email notification unsubscribing process
- Removed unneeded “Topic Status” selector from group forum topic creation process
For complete details, visit the 1.13.10 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.12.9 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release is a major update release for plugins and themes. It also fixes a bug when editing forum topics, and disables the functionality that causes friend requests to be sent when an email invitation is accepted by a new Commons member.
For complete details, visit the 1.12.9 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.11.8 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release includes improvements to the ORCID ID field in profiles, and the quote feature in group forums.
For complete details, visit the 1.11.8 milestone..