I’ve just released version 2.0.0 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This is the latest in our twice-yearly “feature releases”, where we introduce major changes to the site.
Highlights from the 2.0.0 release:
- A redesigned interface for People, Groups, Sites, and Courses directories. This is a continuation of redesign work that we began in version 1.19.0.
- In the redesign vein, we also reworked the appearance of the registration page.
- Improvements to group forums, including better search and pagination
- Integration between the WP Grade Comments plugin and the Reckoning tool, often used by instructors to review student work.
- Improved tools for leaving sites, writing site descriptions for display in directories, and uploading site logos.
For complete details on the release, visit the 2.0.0 milestone.