I’ve just released version 1.15.14 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release, which is also a major update release for plugins and themes, contains the following fixes:
- Better failsafe logic for the incorrect triggering of invitation emails
- Fix styling for password reset screen
For complete details, visit the 1.15.14 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.15.10 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release includes major updates for plugins and themes, as well as the following fixes:
- Improve appearance of privacy message when users are redirected from non-public sites
- Ensure that site name always appears in invitation modal, regardless of site configuration
- Fix problem with JS libraries in Reveal theme
- Ensure that private group calendar RSS feeds are accessible to RSS readers
For complete details, visit the 1.15.10 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.15.1 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release addresses the following:
- Fix a bug from the 1.15 release where certain metadata fields were mistakenly styled as links
- Fix a bug in the 1.15 feature that caused the “You are the sole administrator of this site” message to show incorrectly on site directories in some cases
- Fix bug that prevented site metadata from being saved in some cases
- Introduce embedding for Tableau projects
- Fix onboarding incompatibility with IE11
For complete details, visit the 1.15.1 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.13.8 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release includes:
- Some fixes for Jetpack connections
- Fixes for cases where protected content may be posted in blog posts syndicated to the home page
- Improvements to the registration process to warn against the use of @login.cuny.edu pseudo-email addresses
- Improvements to the appearance of parts of the invitation modal
- More consistent display of title data on single forum posts
For more details on the release, visit the 1.13.8 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.13.2 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release is also a major release for plugins and themes. The update includes an update to WordPress, which includes various tools related to privacy and GDPR compliance. In addition, we address a number of items related to the 1.13.0 release:
- Fixed incorrect character encoding on invitation modal
- Fixed bug that caused erratic behavior when on the invitation step of group creation
- Improved formatting of invitation modal and invitation email text
- Fixed issues with mixed-content warnings on mapped domains
For complete details on the release, visit the 1.13.2 milestone.