I’ve just released version 1.13.8 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release includes:
- Some fixes for Jetpack connections
- Fixes for cases where protected content may be posted in blog posts syndicated to the home page
- Improvements to the registration process to warn against the use of @login.cuny.edu pseudo-email addresses
- Improvements to the appearance of parts of the invitation modal
- More consistent display of title data on single forum posts
For more details on the release, visit the 1.13.8 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.13.2 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release is also a major release for plugins and themes. The update includes an update to WordPress, which includes various tools related to privacy and GDPR compliance. In addition, we address a number of items related to the 1.13.0 release:
- Fixed incorrect character encoding on invitation modal
- Fixed bug that caused erratic behavior when on the invitation step of group creation
- Improved formatting of invitation modal and invitation email text
- Fixed issues with mixed-content warnings on mapped domains
For complete details on the release, visit the 1.13.2 milestone.