I’ve just released version 1.3.10 of the CUNY Academic Commons. Version 1.3.10 is a bugfix release, addressing a handful of issues:
- Added a new debug tool to help resolve issues with blog authors occasionally being demoted on their blogs.
- Changed some configurations to help with overly aggressive browser cache
- Added a new WP plugin for advanced tag clouds
For full details on the release, visit the 1.3.10 milestone.
I’ve just released Commons 220.127.116.11. Version 18.104.22.168 is a security release, which fixes a potential security issue recently reported to the BuddyPress team. The security weakness is not known to have been exploited on the Commons or on any other BuddyPress installation.
For details on the release, visit the 22.214.171.124 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.3.9 of the CUNY Academic Commons. Version 1.3.9 is a bugfix release, which fixes a bug in PreziWP, applies some recent patches from BuddyPress, and adds some WordPress content importer plugins.
For full details on the release, visit the 1.3.9 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.3.8 of the CUNY Academic Commons. Version 1.3.8 is a bugfix release, with two fixes:
- Repaired a problem with BuddyPress Docs that preventing editing in some cases
- Provided a missing Flash media player file
For complete details on the release, visit the 1.3.8 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.3.6 of the CUNY Academic Commons. 1.6 is a bugfix release. Highlights:
- Fixed some redirect problems on mapped domains
- Fixed an issues that was causing stickied forum threads to appear double
- Fixed a bug in BP Groupblog that caused new post activity items to appear in the wrong group in some instances
For complete details, visit the 1.3.6 milestone.
I’ve just released version 126.96.36.199 of the CUNY Academic Commons. 188.8.131.52 is a bugfix release, to add the Simplicity WP theme.
For full details, please see the 184.108.40.206 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.3.5 of the CUNY Academic Commons. Commons 1.3.5 is a bugfix release, with the following highlights:
- Fixed the Edit Comment link on BuddyPress Docs
- Fixed a problem that caused some spam registrations to seep through
- Fixed the tabindex order on the login page
- Added WP plugins: SOPA Blackout, jQuery Vertical Accordian Menu
For more details, see the 1.3.5 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.3.4 of the CUNY Academic Commons. Version 1.3.4 is a bugfix release, resolving about 10 issues. Highlights:
- ‘Create a Group’ button in My Groups toolbar menu fixed
- Funky forum pagination bug fixed
- Broken ‘Forgot your password?’ link in dropdown Log In toolbar item fixed
- Fixed a bug that prevented email addresses and passwords from being changeable in some cases
For full details on this release, visit the 1.3.4 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.3.2 of the CUNY Academic Commons. The 1.3.2 release is dedicated to upgrading WordPress from 3.2.1 to the latest, WP 3.3.1. Making this move also required that we migrate from our old, BP-dependent admin bar (what you see across the top of every page of the site) to the new WP toolbar.
Check out the 1.3.2 milestone for full details on the release.
I’ve just released version 1.3.1 of the CUNY Academic Commons. Commons 1.3.1 is a bugfix release, with the following issues addressed:
- Improves HTML document titles throughout main site
- Fixes ability to uncouple a groupblog from a group
- Fixes issue that caused edited blog posts to appear at the top of the activity stream
- New WP plugins: WP-Print, WP Hide Post, Custom Sidebar
- New WP theme: Modularity Lite
For complete release details, visit the 1.3.1 milestone.