I’ve just released version 2.1.11 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release includes the following fixes:
- New support for Awesome Table embeds
- Accessibility and PHP 8 improvements
- Improve behavior when leaving a group with an associated site
For complete details, visit the 2.1.11 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.15.4 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release, which is also a major release for plugin and theme updates and includes an update to WordPress 5.2.x, fixes the following:
- Fix pagination when viewing a group file folder
- Ensure that duplicate notifications of group blog posts are not sent
For complete details, visit the 1.15.4 milestone.
The following plugins will receive major updates as part of the 1.13.2 release of the CUNY Academic Commons, scheduled for May 22, 2018:
- Author Avatars List (1.14)
- BP Groupblog (1.9)
- Better Search (2.2)
- Broadcast (43.4)
- BuddyPress Group Email Subscription (3.8)
- Co-Authors Plus (3.3)
- Embedly (4.9)
- Enable Media Replace (3.2)
- Event Tickets (4.7)
- Events Manager (5.9)
- Facebook Open Graph (0.0)
- GD bbPress Attachments (2.6)
- Gravity PDF (4.4)
- Instagram Feed (1.8)
- Jetpack by WordPress.com (6.1)
- Knight Lab TimelineJS (3.5)
- List category posts (0.76)
- MailChimp for WordPress (4.2)
- Media Library Assistant (2.73)
- MetaSlider (3.7)
- MetaSlider Lightbox (1.10)
- PressForward (5.1)
- Query Monitor (3.0)
- Quiz And Survey Master (5.2)
- Redirection (3.2)
- The Events Calendar Category Colors (5.0)
- WP Inventory (1.6)
- Yoast SEO (7.4)
- oEmbed Gist (4.9)
The following theme will receive major updates as part of the 1.13.2 release of the CUNY Academic Commons, scheduled for May 22, 2018:
- Author (1.29)
- Basic (1.8) (Themify)
- BusinessBuilder (3.7)
- Customizr (4.1)
- Hemingway (1.63)
- Klean (1.26)
- OneTone (2.5)
- Sixteen (1.7)
- Sydney (1.45)
For more details on major update releases, please visit our release schedule and procedures page.
I’ve just released version 1.11.11 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release features some anti-spam protection for contact forms, better feedback when attempting to upload large files to a group, and a tool for resyncing group site membership.
For complete details, visit the 1.11.11 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.10.10 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release fixes a number of bugs:
- Fix unformatted notifications related to bbPress activity when on secondary sites
- In Reckoning plugin, count private posts
- Fix incompatibility between bbPress and Add Users Widget plugin
- Fix problem with redirects to group blogs with mapped domains that don’t support SSL
For complete details on the release, visit the 1.10.10 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.7.18 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release simplifies the display of Recent Blog Posts on the home page, improves readability on groupblog email notifications, and prevents duplicate posts for External Group Blogs.
For complete details, see the 1.7.18 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.7.1 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This is a maintenance release, which addresses a number of cleanup items related to last week’s 1.7 release. Some issues:
- Fixed formatting bug in BuddyPress Docs
- Replace missing Post New Topic button on group forum pages
- Improve “uncouple” language on groupblog admin pages
- Fixed some my-commons avatar bugs
- New plugin: Better Search
For complete details, visit the 1.7.1 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.3.6 of the CUNY Academic Commons. 1.6 is a bugfix release. Highlights:
- Fixed some redirect problems on mapped domains
- Fixed an issues that was causing stickied forum threads to appear double
- Fixed a bug in BP Groupblog that caused new post activity items to appear in the wrong group in some instances
For complete details, visit the 1.3.6 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.3.1 of the CUNY Academic Commons. Commons 1.3.1 is a bugfix release, with the following issues addressed:
- Improves HTML document titles throughout main site
- Fixes ability to uncouple a groupblog from a group
- Fixes issue that caused edited blog posts to appear at the top of the activity stream
- New WP plugins: WP-Print, WP Hide Post, Custom Sidebar
- New WP theme: Modularity Lite
For complete release details, visit the 1.3.1 milestone.