I’ve just released version 1.5 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This is a major feature release for the Commons. Major improvements:
- A sophisticated new system for user profiles. You’ll be hearing more about this feature as we announce a couple of new initiatives over the next few weeks.
- A new Commons Twitter page commons.gc.cuny.edu/twitter, where users can explore tweets by and about the CUNY community.
- Improvements to the appearance of the footer and admin bar that appear across the Commons.
- Improvements to the Group Files interface, including warnings before deliting files and the ability to add files without sending out notifications to group members.
- Better emails for users joining the Commons for the first time.
In addition, we have installed a number of new plugins and made some smaller fixes. For complete details on the release, visit the 1.5 milestone.
1 thought on “Commons 1.5”