I’ve just released version 1.14.3 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release, which is also a major release for plugin and theme updates, includes the following:
- Fix bug that could result in duplicate email notifications of blog comments
- Fix bug that caused the wp-post-to-pdf plugin to trigger errors when image paths generated an HTTP redirect
- Various database performance improvements
- Fix bug that caused an incomplete list of pending membership requests show on group admin panels when the group had more than 20 pending requests
For complete details, visit the 1.14.3 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.8.17 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This is a plugin/theme major update release. The release also fixes a number of bugs, including:
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to edit a Doc not associated with a group
- Fixed a bug that caused the wp-post-to-pdf Settings screen to cause fatal errors in some cases
- Fixed an issue that caused group announcements to be rejected when they contain too many links
For complete details on the release, visit the 1.8.17 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.4.31 of the CUNY Academic Commons. 1.4.31 is the second of our monthly releases during the summer of 2013, and includes a number of fixes and small features. Highlights:
- Security updates to WordPress and BuddyPress
- Elegant Themes updated
- A number of new plugins: Page Excerpt, Easy Rotator, Column Shortcodes, Next Page Buttons, Page Links Plus: Single Page, WP Post to PDF
- New WP themes: Aggregate, Lucid
- Fixed a bug that prevented recent groupblog posts from appearing on front page of the site
- Improvements to reply by email functionality
For complete details, see the 1.4.31 milestone.
A reminder that, due to the summer schedule, the next maintenance release (1.4.32) is scheduled for August 11.