I’ve just released version 1.11 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This is our Spring 2017 feature release.
Commons 1.11 introduces a couple of major improvements. A few notable items:
- We’ve relaunched our Help site with a new look and newly organized resources.
- Improved subject lines in email notifications, making it easier to get the most important information up front.
- The group Announcements tab has been deprecated. Group administrators may now send email notifications to members by checking a box when creating a new topic. Existing announcements have been migrated to forum topics.
- New, simplified addresses for starting group forum topics via email.
- A new “Quote” button on group forums, so that responses to specific bits of a forum thread are formatted elegantly, with links back to the original content.
For complete details on the release, visit the 1.11 milestone.