I’ve just released version 1.4.3 of the CUNY Academic Commons. Commons 1.4.3 is a bugfix release with a number of important fixes:
- Provides a fallback for failures in the Reply By Email pseudo-daemon, to prevent lag time in posting responses
- Fixes a bug in the email invitation system that prevented some users from sending invitations
- Fixes compatibility issue between non-CUNY signup code AJAX and BP 1.6
- Fixes bug that prevented users from changing their email addresses in certain circumstances
- Improves cookie handling during login for fewer redirects
For complete details on the release, visit the 1.4.3 milestone.
2 thoughts on “Commons 1.4.3”
Was the Oxygen theme activated across the Commons or does it need to be specifically turned on for the site that I’m managing? Send me a pm if you need me to fill a ticket regarding this. Thanks!
It’s now enabled, so you should be able to use it. If you run into any issues, please let us know.