I’ve just released version 1.9.27 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This is a maintenance release, which fixes a bug in the way the Unconfirmed plugin hooks into the Dashboard, and fixes headers on outgoing mails sent by the MailPoet plugin.
For complete details, visit the 1.9.27 milestone.
The following plugins will receive major updates as part of the 1.9.8 release of the CUNY Academic Commons, scheduled for February 21, 2016:
- Better WordPress Google XML Sitemaps (1.4)
- Custom Post Type UI (1.2)
- FD Footnotes (1.36)
- Inline Comments (2.2)
- Jetpack by WordPress.com (3.9)
- MailPoet Newsletters (2.7)
- Media Library Assistant (2.24)
- PressForward (3.8)
- Subscribe2 (10.21)
- ThreeWP Broadcast (28.0)
- User Role Editor (4.23)
- WP Accessibility (1.5)
- WP Better Emails (0.3)
- Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (4.3)
The following themes will receive major updates as part of the 1.9.8 release:
- Canvas (Woo) (5.9)
- Imbalance (wordpress.com) (1.0)
For more details on major update releases, please visit our release schedule and procedures page.
I’ve just released version 1.6.8 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This release includes a security fix for the MailPoet plugin, as well as a modification that improves performance of the Make theme.
For complete details, visit the 1.6.8 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.5.16 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This is a maintenance release, with the following highlights:
- New plugins: WP Accessibility, Mailpoet Premium
- Removed non-operational “My Forums” link from toolbar dropdown
- Fixed bug in group invitation sending
- Allow “New Profile” notice to be permanently dismissed
For complete details on the release, visit the 1.5.16 milestone.
I’ve just released version 1.5.5 of the CUNY Academic Commons. This maintenance release features a number of minor plugin updates, as well as a new WordPress plugin (MailPoet).
For more details on the release, visit the 1.5.5 milestone.