I’ve just released version 1.19.10 of the CUNY Academic Commons.
This is the final scheduled maintenance release in the 1.19.x series. The 2.0.x release is expected in the upcoming days.
1.19.0 is a major-update release for plugins and themes, and also includes fixes for the following:
- Improved support for 2FA key auth
- Fixed Expire Sticky Posts to work with the block editor
For complete details, visit the 1.19.10 milestone.
The following plugins will receive major updates as part of the 1.19.10 release of the CUNY Academic Commons, scheduled for May 24, 2022:
- Broadcast (48.9)
- Business Directory Plugin (6.1)
- Co-Authors Plus (3.5)
- Gutenberg (13.1)
- Jetpack (10.9)
- Kadence Blocks – Gutenberg Blocks for Page Builder Features (2.4)
- NextGEN Gallery (3.26)
- Open External Links in a New Window (1.43)
- Query Monitor (3.9)
- Seriously Simple Podcasting (2.13)
- Share This Image (1.68)
- SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle (1.33)
- Super RSS Reader (4.5)
- The Events Calendar Category Colors (7.0)
- Yoast SEO (18.8)
The following theme will receive major updates as part of the 1.19.10 release of the CUNY Academic Commons, scheduled for May 24, 2022:
- Author (1.45)
- Hemingway (2.2)
- Sydney (2.4)
For more details on major update releases, please visit our release schedule and procedures page.